1. In this song, I was trying to channel typical romantic pop songs about love.
2. The process I used was similar to writing poetry, in that I rhymed the ends of the lines.
3. This activity seemed harder than it actually was before I started. When I started thinking of the song more as a poem, it became much easier to write.
4. My song was successful, I think, but I also think it could have been more successful if I had more song writing experience.
5. I do not think I would ever want to write another song.
6. If I had to write another song, I would probably write it about heartbreak.
I feel the touch
But it’s a temporal thing
I see in those eyes
That you know it stings
But what else can we do?
I know I feel it in you
You’re leaving tomorrow, alright
But tomorrow’s tomorrow, and tonight is so right
So put your hand on mine
And hear the wind whistle through the pines
Ignite the warmth inside
As the doves reign in the sunrise
It’s a natural symphony
And baby, it’s for you and me
The sun is on rise
But please don’t close your eyes
I see the tears on your cheek you try hard to hide
But let the run, as they run down mine
We don’t have much time
Let’s not retreat inside
Look to the horizon, can’t you see?
Time won’t stay forever, not even for me
You’ve got your doubts
And I’ve got em too
But put them aside
And share in our last moment as two